Monday, December 30, 2013

George's Top 10 Films of 2013

Just a quick view of my personal favorite films of the year.  This is my opinion; it is completely biased. If you don't agree with the list, cool.  I'm just giving you some insight into my taste in film.  Without further ado, my Top 10 of 2013.

10. 'Gravity' 

9. 'Prisoners'

8. 'The Wolf of Wall Street'

7. 'Fruitvale Station'

6. 'Mud'

5. 'Her'

4. 'Inside Llewyn Davis'

3. 'Out of the Furnace'

2. 'Lone Survivor'

and number one, my favorite film of the year is:

1. 'The Place Beyond The Pines'

'The Place Beyond The Pines' affected me emotionally like no other film I have seen this year or any year.  It is filmmaking at its finest and is an original, bold, emotional, real and beautiful film.  Pines is the type of film that makes people want to become filmmakers and stands as my number one film of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment